I am a new seller in fiverr

mukhliskitakita

I have a couple of advices:

• Write your gigs in English and Indonesian.
  • Provide plenty of examples of your work.
  • At the beginning, invest in getting many positive reviews. This means offering your work for much less money than it’s worth. I see you offer portraits but you charge upfront 10$ with 5 days delivery time and 2 revisions. You should offer the same portrait for 5, same day delivery and unlimited revisions, commercial use and editable file included. By offering a really great value for the money you get your first customers. Don’t plan on becoming rich just yet. You need to obtain a few positive reviews for people to trust you for more money. Take it as a business investiment.
  • Take a look at Buyer’s Request section and see if you can offer really good deals to buyers there.

Good luck.

Please read the tips from here.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to boost your sales on Fiverr

If you want to boost your gig sales your gig health must need to be high quality. Now I will give a short description how to increase your gig health. For increasing gig health you need to write a nice and informative description for your gig which...

It’s not an issue of relevance, so much as it is one that borders on spam. I know you’d like as many people as possible to see your video, but it doesn’t need to be re-posted in multiple forums. Focus on making the original video-post thread a valuable part of the Fiverr forums.

Read these tips:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to make your first sale - Must Read Tips for New Sellers

Hi Everyone! I have been reading different questions posted by new sellers about how they can make their first sale, or asking for tips to make their first sale. Most of them mentioned that they have posted a gig and month(s) has passed and yet...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 11 ❤

Tips to Rise Up on Fiverr

Hi everyone! I am writing this post to share some tips that can help you maintain good relationship with your clients and rise up (if you are new on Fiverr). I believe these tips can help both experienced and new Sellers on Fiverr. It may be...

I hope it helps.

Don´t worry about increasing your prices later, new prospects won’t mind as they will not know how much it was before, all they will see is your list of positive reviews, as for returning customers, if they are returning it is because they appreciate your work and won’t mind paying more. If they do ask you about the increase, you can always say that you have improved your service or that they originally benefited from a launch price. Maybe you will have to give them a discount for this time only. Hope this helps overcoming your fear 🙂

Archived