Accept a bulk payment

squawk1200

I have suggested this before with Fiverr admin but they told me it is not possible, so I have had to spend those funds elsewhere, despite my like for Fiverr.

I need to have the ability to make a “bulk payment” to Fiverr, say $100 or $200, for a bunch of gigs. This would be for business purposes, where I really cannot deal with 20 to 40 separate receipts for individual $5 gigs, I just want to have ONE receipt for $100 or $200 or whatever for “online business marketing activities”.

Really doesn’t seem like a tall order at all, but at least there are other places online that will permit this, much to Fiverr’s loss. (hint, hint)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve got about 10-15 things a need doing probably with different fiverr vendors. It seems crazy that I can’t deposit $100 - $200 in a Fiverr account and this gets whittled down as and when I use it.

I then only have one invoice/payment to make and life for me is simple.

Plus, as I’m in Australia my bank also makes me pay a foreign transaction fee which means each gig doesn’t cost me a Fiverr - it costs me a ten-er.

I use Fiverr because it’s simple - but by not taking bulk payments Fiverr are not making things simple, or in my case, cheap.

Please listen to your customer Fiverr - they’re telling you exactly what they want. Seriously, it doesn’t get much better than this!

Please make this happen or I’ll go else where. Thank you, Oddjob.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has there been any progress on this yet? I have been needing the ability to put a bulk payment into my fiverr account since I joined. Same reasons as above. I need to submit a single receipt for online marketing instead of 20 different ones. And it would be way quicker to be able to deal with all the different fiverr gigs I need done. I would spend more with fiverr if I had this ability. It would be interesting if someone could do this as a gig themselves. I noticed when one of the gigs I paid for got cancelled and the funds refunded to me, it went into my fiverr account as a positive balance. So I had funds available. Therefore I know that fiverr has the ability for accounts to maintain a positive balance. Just need a way to make a paypal payment into our accounts.

It is ridiculous that Fiverr can’t support a simple shopping card or pre-loading your account with funds. It’s super easy to do this, and would make the buyer’s life much better. There are hundreds of services that would take care of this for Fiverr. I’m tired of entering my credit card on Paypal everytime I make an order. I am not a fan of Paypal, nor giving them my private banking information, so I’m stuck with re-entering my data every time. It’s such a pain that I’m currently looking for other sites to use instead of Fiverr.

For those unaware, I’d like to point out that Fiverr used to have this functionality. I loaded my account with $50 a few years ago, and then gradually used it up, $5 at a time. Support has since told me that the feature has been removed.

The other reason I really want a ‘top up’ feature, is so that we can use many different payment options besides the dreaded paypal. Like top up with bitcoin for example.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m pretty sure last time I used fiverr was about 12-14 months ago and I was able to select a bunch of fiverr’s and pay for them all at once. Likely they want to keep them seperate for chargeback issues. Say you buy from 5 dif sellers and one guy doesn’t come thru… you do a chargeback and they lose all the money instead of just the $ for the one transaction. That’s likely why… probably wont be changing that back. It’s inconvenient for sure.

• 1 month later...

I am sick and tired of having to order gigs one at a time. I order 10-20 gigs at a time and paying like this is wasting a lot of my time. This is ridiculous. Comon man, you guys are a high tech company after all, we should be able to deposit $100 and draw upon that balance to pay for gigs. Are you getting a commission for every charge routed through PayPal and other payment methods or what? Please move back into the 21st century already! Thanks

I understand why the bulk feature would be effective for success on fiverr.

If people would really want a feature like this, how about create a petiton? We’de add a few great ideas and let’s see if fiverr accepts it!

I have some other ideas to.

• A feature which enables you to connect with your buyer/seller thru a chat widget when the’re online and on your gig.

• Instant stat reporting!

Best of luck

🙂 Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

• 5 weeks later...

Archived