There is no work(Content writer Article). Guys is it a right Place to find work?

jamezharry44

Just keep sending custom offers to buyers requests and you’ll get lucky. I was sending for almost two weeks daily offers, and then got my first offer. Though I’m less than a month, I already have a client who came back repeatedly from there.

Another one…

Did you honestly expect clients to flock to you? There are literally 100’s of sellers who do the exact same thing. You’re not doing anything (from what I see) to stand out from the field.

You offer writing services. Sorry to say, but your grammar is not very good. This would be an immediate concern for any potential client.

You want the honest answer?
Your gig description sounds like absolute lies…
Really? You have written for some of the web’s best sites? Come off it.
Honestly, this type of gig description infuriates me. You are lying about what you have done in the past and you are fooling nobody. Anyone who sees this gig description will definitely not order from you, unless they are idiotic - in which case you deserve each other.
Write a real description of the work you do, be specific, and when you get an order, just do it. Lies will get you nowhere here.

Reminds me of the idiot who complained about a seller’s work. The seller’s gig description said that they were the “Number 1 copywriter in the USA”. All I could do was laugh at the buyer who read that and thought, “Great, I’ll get the best writer in the USA to write 500 words for $5!” and then ordered it.

• 8 months later...

Just keep sending custom offers to buyers requests and you’ll get lucky. I was sending for almost two weeks daily offers, and then got my first offer. Though I’m less than a month, I already have a client who came back repeatedly from there.

well you’re quite lucky, I haven’t made a single sale since i started about 2 weeks ago!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived