19 Years old and Made $30k on Fiverr!

acentius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Your gigs are so different from the usual, and yet very successful. Creating pitch decks for $50? Brilliant. Those Wall Street people can probably afford $100, $200, but for $50 they’re more likely to buy.

I also like “I will create an investor ready executive summary.” Very original.

The gig about your Fiverr profits book needs a different gig title in my opinion, something that suggest what the book is about.

Personally, I don’t like selling books on Fiverr because even though the immediate profit is higher than Amazon (where ebooks sell for $0.99), there’s a danger of people stealing your book, changing the title and selling it elsewhere. That’s what happened to one of my books that I used to sell as a gig extra. However, that’s your prerogative. It’s funny that on Fiverr people will pay $5 for a book but on Amazon they think that’s too expensive.

Thanks for your feedback and tips!

Good for you, I’m curious, what is the cost of a new car in India? Also, I’m curious if Fiverr pays you in dollars or in rupees? I know in Australia the sellers are earning in Australian dollars, or so one person told me.

I’m paid in USD but have the option of being paid in British pounds. I travel a lot so a stable currency is very helpful! If you live in India being paid in Rupees would be beneficial in reducing conversion costs in India.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived