3 things I want to be updated on Fiverr

1: there are lot of people who post there selling service in buyer request which is really annoying, Fiverr should remove that or place a button to report any request so a person who misuse can be banned.

1. Buyer Request section should be updated instantly as i have posted a buyer request it should appear within second.( having report button can solve problem as people can report if request is not valid.)

2. There should be offers like spend 50 and get 10$ back etc or Affiliate Program should be here.

what do you think?

1> Disagree : There’s a button to report the message from anyone " buyer/seller " You won’t receive anything from him after hitting this button.

• Some buyers don’t have the experience to order by themselves, Sending a custom offer made it easier for the experienced seller to help the newcomers.
    -Some buyers order extra things that doesn’t exist in the original gig extras, The seller can add a Custom Extra while sending the Custom Offer.

2> Disagree: The Fiverr Customer Support need to revise the Buyer Request before posting it to make sure it doesn’t violate the TOS. They do receive hundreds of requests daily, some get rejected and some get accepts and " posted together ".

3> 100% Agree and I’ve already seen something like this few days ago " applied " but for a certain period of time.

Hope I helped

i think u didnt understand my point 1. as there should be button to report…when someone report then fiverr team should just review it. if its ok then dont remove. instead of checking 1000 daily it will be easy for them to just check reported request. or give this option of report only to level 2 seller for better understanding.

#1 YESSS!!! I’m new to Fiverr and just discovered the ‘buyer request’ page. The first portion shown was still rather relevant to my gigs but as I scrolled down, it became saturated with sellers who are posting about their gigs. I was just clicking ‘remove request’ half the time and wondering where’s the flag or report button!

• 1 year later...

#1 YESSS!!! I’m new to Fiverr and just discovered the ‘buyer request’ page. The first portion shown was still rather relevant to my gigs but as I scrolled down, it became saturated with sellers who are posting about their gigs. I was just clicking ‘remove request’ half the time and wondering where’s the flag or report button!

Yeah its actually annoying!

Archived