How to Deliver Order

sam_gill1

this is quite easy, go to dashboard , click on it ,it will bring out a list of things you need to do, you should see deliver your order, click on it and it will take you to another page where you will the order in progress, click on deliver now and a box appears which you attach your job and send…its quite straight forward.

I think the clue here to your problem is you said they “Inboxed” you, as in they sent you a message to do a task. If this is what occurred and they did NOT place an order that would be found under your “Manage Sales” tab, then, you likely did this work for free. You need to go to your Dashboard to view your orders. Messages are NOT orders, but, some sneaky types will attempt to trick new sellers who are not familiar with how the site works into answering their questions or doing work for free. If you have no pending Orders (which will be seen in your dashboard and in the upper portion of the page when you log into your account, it will look like a data graph) then, this person never ordered, therefore, you cannot “deliver” it. Since you are having trouble figuring out how to deliver it, and IF this was not an order, but just an email asking you to do a task, you need to send a message back using that same email thread you have going with them, and tell them to order your Gig so you can deliver their finished work.

GG

You said that , "Today someone inbox me to complete his /her task. "

Did he/she order your gig? I think he didn’t order your gig, so you didn’t find deliver option. Tell him/her to order your gig or send him/her custom quote.

If he/she orders then you can have a option to deliver your files in your dashboard.

• 1 year later...

I think the clue here to your problem is you said they “Inboxed” you, as in they sent you a message to do a task. If this is what occurred and they did NOT place an order that would be found under your “Manage Sales” tab, then, you likely did this work for free. You need to go to your Dashboard to view your orders. Messages are NOT orders, but, some sneaky types will attempt to trick new sellers who are not familiar with how the site works into answering their questions or doing work for free. If you have no pending Orders (which will be seen in your dashboard and in the upper portion of the page when you log into your account, it will look like a data graph) then, this person never ordered, therefore, you cannot “deliver” it. Since you are having trouble figuring out how to deliver it, and IF this was not an order, but just an email asking you to do a task, you need to send a message back using that same email thread you have going with them, and tell them to order your Gig so you can deliver their finished work.

GG

thats what i have been looking for.

someone inbox me and i thought it was an order.

btw im new in fiverr.

thanks.

Archived