Business plan

thomaspeng

Hi all,

I have a question and concern regarding the aforementioned. Does Fiverr have any kind of rules/policies in placed to protect one’s intellectual property? So here an example, say I hired someone here to write me a business plan and that person later goes to sell that idea to someone else’s. What happened then?

Please notes that it’s just a concern and something I’m curious about knowing. I’m only trying to protect myself and those that are in the same situation as me. This does NOT means I am suspicious of anyone.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Thomas

I don’t know, but I don’t think you need to worry so much. I have far too many clients and jobs to complete to bother with this kind of BS. Other reputable sellers will say the same. You’re more likely to run into the reverse issue, in which a dodgy seller gives you someone else’s IP…

Seller’s here are not going to do that. It’s not what they are interested in (nor capable of, generally speaking) doing.

If your idea is that great you need to have your plan written by a person who will sign a contract with a “do not compete” clause written by a business attorney.

Thanks all! But, could someone from Fiverr team response to my question. I have a feeling there is no such rules/policies in placed. But just wanna hear back from them to confirm that. Btw: it would be nice to have a lawyer write out a ‘no compete clause’ unfortunately though, I cannot afford one.

I wish there is something like this place in Canada. Any free services here is virtually impossible to get any help from. if only there is something like this in Canada: http://www.legalzoom.com/business/business-formation/nonprofit-pricing.html

Thanks again,

Thomas

You can ask customer support since we all are sellers like you here.

You may be able to find a “no compete clause” on the internet if you do a google search. They won’t be able to sign their real names here without violating terms of service on fiverr though.

Use Google to do some searches for what you need. You may find what you are looking for.

Archived