How to catch a cat?

fitrigwrites4u

@misscrystal I forgot to mention he turned out also has a tumor, he needs to be operated. Not to forget about the wounds that he has need time to recover. I think the vet knows what is best to do. I don´t know what to do and honestly I only want to take the cat home once he is all recovered as I don´t know how to handle a cat. Besides, I don´t want my dogs to bug the cat while he is still in recovery process. I had a rabbit died long time ago because of my dog (another dog) so I am a bit traumatic. Once the cat is fully recovered he will be able to protect himself from my dogs (my house is full of dogs, not cats, so it is a total different situation with your house). You sound so emotional saying that the vet is incompetent or lying, that is a very vad accusation. Just saying. If I would take the cat home sooner, I would put the cat in a cage as well. So I think if the cat should be in a cage for some time, better with a vet who knows what to do. Hopefully it will be sooner than 2 weeks. I had a friend who had her cat neutered (a female cat) and she let the cat run around and then the cat got an accident that made the wound from the operation got opened again and infected. I really don´t want to happen to this cat. To put it more simple: I am great with dogs but I am not good with other animals.

PS: But I understand your concern. As a big fan of dogs, I totally get you, although our interest is not the same. Anyway, it was my bad that I forgot to mention about the tumor and the fact that I am nervous about the cat. I would not have taken him to the vet along with the trap if I knew how to handle a cat. My estimation, if the cat has fully recovered, if my dogs try to chase/catch the cat, the cat will be able to protect himself.

Archived