Why Newbies Fail on Fiverr

excelstudio

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truly and rudely helpful tips. I just joined Fiverr aftee writing for Hubpages for almost a decade. My experience with Hubpages thought me that patience is the biggest winner at the end. Building a solid porportfolio doesn’t come overnight and it requires all most of tips mentioned above. Totally great tips.

Thanks and hope to share some of my experiences here as soon as I get few orders.

writerpro101

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tusharambaliya

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is excellent.

Thank you for sharing such a nice tips!!

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

I agree on all of your points. New sellers do not understand one main thing is " Good communication always impress potential buyers . News sellers always try shortcuts which is not a good practice at the start . Everybody starts from zero to K$ so Hard work and passion in the work will make every sellers successful here

Actually it is not really easy to be a seller on fiverr as a newbies, but if you keep your mind up and never stop trying then you will find out that fiverr is a best place to be as a freelancer.

I deliver my gig on time and i dont take on a job i cannot do, but fiverr is really competitive, so for newbies check your account regularly and never give up.

I see a lot of advice for people to visit the Buyer Requests page. Every time I go there I only see sellers. I may see a handful of buyers, and that can be really discouraging. Sometimes it feels like it is a waste of time scrolling through it, but I keep trying. I have only received one order so far and I really want to get moving on Fiverr. I’m doing my best not to give up!

Also, I’ve read some differing advice about how many gigs I should have available. Some people have said that you should focus on one gig and I have seen many successful people here that have one or two of them. However, I’ve also seen some people say that having many gigs offering the same services with small variations is the way to go to get more publicity; I’ve seen many people like this that are successful too. Is this just a matter of personal opinion? Does this actually affect the success of sellers or is it just the time of building up a client base?

I just put two very basic gigs up that just scratch the surface of the services I could offer to see exactly what all of this is about. I’m wondering if I put more gigs up that offer a full range of services, would that help get some traffic or actually have the opposite affect?

Sorry for the long comment, any thoughts are appreciated!

I’m finding the same lack of success in the buyer request area

I ‘think’ I’m writing a nice, friendly concise offer that ties in with their project but…hmmm, getting very little response from these buyers.

The point the OP made about being in the top 5 people to first reply has some merits I’d say.
Whenever I check the buyer request list out… the least I’ve ever seen in responses was maybe 8.
I’m normally #20 and I guess its like being on page 5 of google to the buyers who probably feel totally swamped when they get so many eager bunnies…

I agree totally with you about uniqueness. I am a mere babe of 2 months old on 5rr… slow going and not a lot of orders …yet… but saying that ,out of my meagre orders, Ive already had repeat customers so that tells me I’m doing something right! I think going the extra mile to make customers happy will one day evenutally make my gigs get more love from fiverr and therefore more eyeballs on them and then hopefully a higher volume of sales.

Archived