Why Newbies Fail on Fiverr

excelstudio

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got register on fiverr on 2012 but never joined back as i thought it wont work, but in couple of years i saw fiverr converted in a hell big marketplace for services. So i started work again on fiverr, in a month i got 20 orders and everything was working fine, but since 2 weeks i am noticing low impressions and clicks on my gigs, i am wondering if it is the reason that in 20 orders, one order was cancelled by a buyer because he ordered one gig twice by mistake, and 2 order was delivered late, is it the reason i am not getting orders anymore? please advice me

Wonderful write up. I’m new here, just started last week and am struggling to find where and how I can offer my skills. The market surely seems saturated, despite a lot of highly unprofessional looking gigs. Thanks again.

don’t worry. Just don’t give up…keep following these tips carefully and with time you will come up again. You can also check up on your previous buyers and politely ask them about their business, just let them know you are interested in their success and then ask if they still need your services. You could even offer them some bonuses. The point is don’t just deliver an order to your buyers and run away, try to establish a relationship which will eventually get you repeat buys…I hope you get it

Honestly, I have been overwhelmed by the response of everyone to this article…am just even happier that this article has been so helpful. I never thought it would have this far reaching effect when I was writing it but am glad it has been helpful to all of us.

My biggest desire is to see you succeed here on fiverr as long as you…NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Cheers

Hey bro, nice to meet you.

I just wanna give a bit advice to you to AVOID SPAMMING
wherever you are.

It’s not about putting your gig links, but it’s about the feedback you give.

Everyone are welcome to put link in this forum, but I think give a good feedback before putting the link is a good idea.

As example for this thread, you can give more tips to new seller like me from your own perspective. If you have no idea, you can googling and share them here. 🙂 Admin Note: Please share original tips, not copied ones.

The last one, when you put the link, please [incorrect advice removed, violates forum rules.] So your link will be more eyecatching like[spam removed]

Ok, hope you understand and do something more professional.

Cheers !

Post edited by admin. Links for self promotion belong ONLY in My Fiverr Gigs. Shortened links or any links that hide the destination URL are also disallowed.

Archived