Why Newbies Fail on Fiverr

excelstudio

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all I would say nice post here.
Also I would say in life there is an element of ‘luck’ and God’s grace. many may not believe this, but u either have the grace of God by your side or you just happen to have luck on your side. this applies to fiverr. I have been on fiverr not more than 18 days and have gotten 15 orders, most ppl do not stay up to 12 days and get their first 20 orders. Now if you do not have any of these, luck and Grace,(don’t have the mindset that you don’t) all you need is patience and persistence like most ppl have pointed out above. Do not give up, keep trying, before you know it the two factors above tend to come your way. They say ‘heaven helps those who help themselves’ keep plugging, like emmaki said. You will scale through.

I can also add “uniqueness” to this list. To be successful on fiverr you need to offer “original” stuff instead of offering the same service that thousands of other sellers do. Even if you offer the same service you still make some additions that will catch buyers’ attention and make them want to order from you.

Wowwww…am so happy for you, welcome on board. Just take all the tips here to heart and also go through other expert posts on fiverr forum and hopefully, you will soon be flying. Then you will do well to upload a very good photo image of yourself…

To your success

I’ve been on Fiverr for a while now as a buyer and decided to start selling in March. Had a job fairly quickly using the buyer request section. Had two weeks off for a vacation then started back up this month.

It’s been going great, I’ve had 9 orders so far with an average revenue of over $10 each. I’ve even started getting orders come to me, rather than from the buyer request page.

I would echo every one of the points made here with one addition, if you don’t offer something new, be damn good at it. If your category is saturated, you need to stand out.

Archived