How to make your first sale - Must Read Tips for New Sellers

nzrajput

Very useful tips champion. Just joined fiverr and published first gig and next step I’m learning how to make it to the top. Totally appreciate this. Please keep sbaring your wisdom. If you have a few mins, do check my one gig and advice what’s needed to improve. Thanks in advance

writerpro101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheyo99

Thanks for this. I’m really good at my gigs. But I had done all these. I’m waiting for my first sale though.

Well i red this tips a week ago. And though lets give a try…This is my 9th day on fiverr and i already complete 3 orders following this guide. Thank you very much this helped me to understand how things work. But i think i got to learn more about fiverr . 🙂

Guest article_profits

Really informative post for new sellers by a new seller. I believe it’s tested and trusted.

Thank you for the tips, really helpful
however, I’ve been here for more than a month I got only 2 orders, direct orders

So, when I tried to focus on the buyers requests and filter them to send my offers, I noticed many many FAKE requests there, most of them are already sellers and just offering their services!

what makes me very frustrated then, that I see offers sent for such requests which makes me confused, is it really a way to promote my gigs? of course no

So, is there any way to avoid showing such requests which limit the real requests to only 2 or 3 per day and hence limit my chances to send offers?

Thanks for your help

Archived