New here. Any tips please?

sandramary

Hello, awesome people. I am a single mom living in Manhattan. By profession, I am a teacher. Few weeks ago I heard about Fiverr, and after checking this AWESOME place I couldn’t resist myself from creating a gig here.

And guess what? Already I am in love with Fiverr. I just completed four orders with a 5-star rating. I would love to hear some tips from you guys. This would be a great help if you can check my gig and tell me how it is. Is there any way I can improve it to get more orders? Or any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Guest ukwriting

I like your gig. And I like you, too. (Hope you forgive me for starting a sentence with a conjunction!)

Your gig is very clear, and you’re clearly very professional.

I think the orders are going to keep building up in time. One thing you could do to make your gig even better, however, is include a picture of an edited document. It’s nice for buyers to know what they’ll be getting.

Archived