Tips to Rise Up on Fiverr

nzrajput

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Being online 24 hours is stupidity in my opinion. People has other needs such as eating, sleeping, and spending time with family. Freelancing should be treated like a business and business has hours.

Just a tip: Your name is linked to your profile. No need to mention your link again. It might considered as spam.

Guest helloiamcid

Thanks for the tips! I’m new in fiver and I think that the “Buyer requests” section would be the best way to start, looking for requests that fit your gigs and having a lot of patience.

Great tips! I might add that just like anything in life… the best way to rise up no Fiverr is to provide value. If you provide a great service at a great price… this is value, and people will come back and also spread the word. If you don’t provide value, be prepared to stay at the bottom.

I have just recently started selling on fiverr.
I got your points very clearly, but just one point, I am not really much sure…
Have Patience… Okay! I understand this, but how patient, AFAIK, there have been people on fiverr who got their first sale first day and there are some who got first sale in 6 months…
What are we supposed to do? I don’t get it after creating my gig.
How do I minimize this patience time to the very least possible.

Also, what will really change after the first 5 clients, I mean, I know that there will be some reviews, so do they make all the difference later on?

How much work do you need to do besides completing the orders?
I mean, the promotional work, how much do you need to work to promote your gig?

Thanks a lot for the wonderful tips…

Hi Atulnarang,

Have Patience: Do not get dishearted if you are not getting any orders or if your proposals are not getting a response. Revise your proposal and target the needs of the Buyer. Remember: Slow BUT Steady wins the race.

I have wrote another post in which I mentioned that “Posting Gigs” is not enough.
Please read here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/must-read-tip-for-new-sellers/

The promotional work is up to you. If you want to promote your Services on Social Media, feel free to do so.

Read it this way: 5 reviews are enough to get you a 6th order. 6 are enough to get you a 7th one… and so on until you are Level 1 Seller.

Guest manishamm17

Hi I m new seller on five RR. Still confused about how to create gigs and put some images using mobile app. Pls guide. I just read ur suggestions it will be helpful in future.

Guest manishamm17

Hi I m new seller on five RR. Still confused about how to create gigs and put some images using mobile app. Pls guide. I just read ur suggestions it will be helpful in future.

I’m going to reply as a Buyer on Fiverr: I find it frustrating that so many Sellers use ultra quick turnaround as a selling point. I’m willing to pay more for quality. I don’t NEED my work done in 12 or 24 hours—I need it done with care.

Archived