New to the Forum? Introduce Yourself Here! (No Links, No Ads)

fonthaunt

Hi there! I’m Jody from Virginia, USA.
I have been on fiver as a voice over talent for two months now. I love the global marketplace. It is amazing to help people with their projects from all over the world. What an amazing business this is. Way to go Fiverr creators and team:)
Jody (Softones)

Hello all honourable Fiverr member. Actually I have been active on this forum about 3 weeks ago. But, I never introduce myself, then I find this thread. So, I will introduce myself first. 😃

*My name is Ali AKA “aliyudin25” on Fiverr (Speak English but not fluent, just conversation).
*I live in the Indonesia in East Java.
*I enjoy many hobbies including running, listening music, brainstorming and dreaming.
*I started selling and buying on Fiverr after I feel very broke ( Because I’m a colleger ).

I share a little experience on this Forum.

1. I have created some post and comment. But, because I didn’t read first the rules, I got warning, because I violated the rules.

2. Recently I created post about " Delivery Time ". The result ? A desperate seller was angry to me. Haha. ( But, I don’t break the rules, just shared my genuine experience ) 😃

Never mind, that’s my experience. I will always share the helpful tips for everyone and respect Forum rules.

Also I would to say THANKYOU to Maddie who created this post. Very very love this post. 🙂

Hi to All senior members and welcome to expected newbies.
My name is saqeyeb and I am from Pakistan. I am here on Fiverr with a hope that I would get sufficient orders to finance my studies. By profession I am content writer and therefore always ready to punch keyboard.

Have good day ahead 🙂

• 1 month later...

*My name is jesh “Jesh_designs” on Fiverr.
*I live in the Sri lanka
*I enjoy many hobbies including running, listening music, and swimming .
I’m doing Graphic designs,I joined fiverr 10 ago, I got 7 reviews, I’m really happy about that, dreaming to become Top Rated Seller on fiverr.

Cheeers…🙂

Hello everyone…My name is Divya Goel from India
I am looking forward to a long career as a freelancer and life experimenter and Fiverr let me to take the step forward towards my dream…love to work independently…
Good luck to everyone out here…do well…

My name is S Alam “Nightcoder07” on Fiverr.
*I live in the Bangladesh in Pirojpur.
*I enjoy many hobbies including reading, Mobile games, Most of time play with Programming…
*I started selling and buying on Fiverr after Watching a Video tutorial.
*I still buy, sell and volunteer as a forum moderator.
*Pet peeves: Forum readers who send me inbox messages that aren’t related.

Guest drklnelson

Well hello, I’m new here but not at all to freelance writing or freelancing. I’d love to make connections with buyers and sellers so feel free to add me and KIT. I’m a professional blogger, article writer, content and copywriter, and social media marketing manager and have been freelancing all over the board–you name it. I also have worked mostly online for over 16 years as a college writing professor–so I come with SME credentials in regards to writing and teaching others how to write. I also have a BA and MA in English, MA in History, MS in Psychology, and doctorate in Ed Tech for 4 total grad degrees, but lately I’ve been focused more on the writing end of things–for a reason.

I started to run and manage my personal influencer blog two weeks ago to provide education (I am forever the writing teacher since for now I’m writing most of the content) and job notices to freelance writers for free. But my writing website is a little different than most for two reasons–the first one is me and my SME background in writing not always found by the website creator/content/blog writer. Second it’s got another goal besides posting available jobs for writers’ employment and me writing education tips about writing, I also plan to raise funds perhaps from investors, so yes I’m seeking those right now too, but certainly from affiliates to create jobs for writers with my website. Once the website can raise enough money from affiliates or otherwise to do it, I will use revenue to hire other writers to write about their tips and experiences as well as letting them create profiles for employment seeking. Eventually, I plan on adding video tutorials, interactive tutorials and yes, of course, online classes on the website besides the content and blog. Credentialed to teach writing as a subject matter expert and professor to adults, aligning leadership skills with my website goals has really inspired me and with my social media marketing background and the popularity of the blog’s idea on WP, my blog has generated a lot of interest and I am humbled and blessed since I didn’t expect much. The blog amassed followers quickly and keeps going, growing in what it attracts daily…

I am really just getting started with developing content (it’s mostly the blog right now) and finding affiliates that work (I’ve got a lot of ideas). I’ve gotten a good response from companies I’ve worked with so far to affiliate, as once I tell them I’m featuring them on my blog and then tell them what the blog is about (most of my affiliate tools relate to writing), the give me a nice affiliate deal. (Again, this has been another happy shock). Trust me, when I’m writing about an affiliate, I’ve used the software/website/whatever for sometime too to develop an opinion so that’s one of the reasons I came to Fiverr. I also linked my blog to the things I’m selling here.

I really like Fiverr and would like to boost sales–nothing right now–so I’m all about making connections with buyers and sellers, and anybody that might be interested in the WP blog. So for know, would you (sheepish grin) like me and be my friend? 🙂

Hi everyone

I am Shilpi from India. I love writing, travelling and trekking. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Economics and about to submit my dissertation 🙂 I was reading a lot on location independent work that I can take while I travel the planet. So a travel blogger (I forgot the name, sorry) has written on ‘how to sponsor your travelling’. I read the article and she refereed to fiverr in the list saying it is a cool way to earn some easy bucks. I just checked it out and started getting offers. I was rejecting many offers due to my dissertation writing and only taking the one I was interested in. This went on for six months but then I started investing two hours daily for the gigs on an average. Fiverr revenues supported me to take 2 two 10 days each days trips abroad, buy a new ultrabook, a new cam and enough money to plan a two months long trip to south east Asia. All this happened in four months and by devoting two hours daily. I think it is awesome. So now I plan to carry my fiverr freelancing job with me on my round the world trip. It just clicked for me.

Cheers!!!
Shilpi

• 1 month later...

My name is Alif AKA alifaziz on Fiverr.

I live in Bangladesh.

I like knowing new WordPress things (Yeah I am sort of junkie in that manner) and minimalistic architectures.

I also enjoy learning about types of music specifically instrumental hip hop and lofi. I love manga, anime, and also guilty of saying this but k-dramas.🙂

I joined Fiverr back in 2014 just to see what is this but was not really active but recently I am finding out all sorts of things about Fiverr and it’s amazing.

I wish you all happy days!

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone… Welcome to Fiverr… Iam not New 🙂 but just wanted to say Hi to everyone… Iam Amit from India… and its good to see people from Pakistan here … Brothers i welcome you all… No matter what relations our countries have… But i have had several wonderful experiences both as a Buyer and Seller with Pakistan sellers … Welcome Everyone…

• 1 month later...

Hello There,
Greetings!

I am Dave Chintan. I am 28. New to Fiverr (2.5 months) but very addictive to it. I love the way everybody is here, dedicated to their work, professional, friendly and I feel this place just like my new social media with productivity.

My buyers are like my new friends and that’s what fascinates me! I love to travel - A big time foody and a blogger. Looking forward to meet new people here and become an active member of Forum and Community.

Have a great time to you all - YOU ARE AWESOME 🙂

Hello friends. Im Adam. Born in Australia, living in Singapore. New to fiverr, but have been involved in internet marketing for some time. Avid part-time domain investor, recently sold a domain i picked up at Godaddy auctions for $30 and flipped it for $1500. Family-oriented guy, and a big fan of House of Cards.

Hello Everyone,

I am Vishal and I have recently completed 500 projects (Guess I’m not that new after all)
Anyways just wanna say hi to everyone. With my little experience, I can say make sure you know what you are selling and your description is very clear. And patience is always the key.

Have happy sellings everyone. 🙂

Cheers
Vishal
arcsolutions

Hi everyone, name is Aaron and I live in the wonderful desert of Phoenix AZ. I just found this website and created it today. I am eager to see what comes. Just started my masters program for Physician Assistant. Its myself and my two fur kiddos (dogs) and we enjoy our time 4 wheeling in the jeep or out in the water.

Wish me luck and hope to see all of you in other forums working together…

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!
I’m Alcy AKA “Alcymedia” on Fiverr.
I’m a Creative Dancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer!
I was born in Mozambique, and now Studying in India.

I joined Fiverr Last Year November, It’s my 1year Aniversary today!
I love Editing Videos(Filmmaking) and Dancing, Fiverr has really opened doors for me worldwide and I’m so greatfull for it.

I love fiverr!!!

Guest victortannn

*My name is Victortannn on Fiverr.
*I live in the Indonesia.
*I enjoy many hobbies including reading, workout, reality TV and cooking shows.
*I started selling and buying on Fiverr after reading a website about freelancing.

Archived