How To Go From A Newbie Seller, To $1000 Or More A Month!

simplysoccerpro

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s what I thought too, that after getting orders and reviews I will be receiving more orders. However, out of 44 orders, I have about 35 public reviews. I asked very nicely for feedback, but buyers prefer to leave the order be completed automatically. No idea why. I guess it’s easier just to take the delivery and log out. When buyers check my profile they have no idea how many orders did I get, they only look at the reviews. It can get quite challenging.

EXCELLENT ADVICE!!! You’re Spot On.
I’ve found that Over Delivering oftentimes leads to Repeat Buying Customers…WHY? Because they are Satisfied with the Job you did, The Service, and The Extras you gave as a PERK for them being a Great Customer an having a Great Project! It works for me. My 2 Cents…Just BEWARE of Misleading Unsatisfied for NO REASON Clients…Who Have you do Excellent Work, then Find a Reason to Get a Refund from Fiverr!!! This Practice is Malicious and Great Sellers like myself and others here DON’T Deserve bad reviews from clients like these! So Be careful…Watch for The Red Flag’s!!! They WILL Be Revealed. Thanks

Blessings-Don

Absolutely Don! And yeah, I’ve come across clients like that, but I have found that they are few and far between. Like you said, you learn to look for the red flags. If I think a potential client is going to be a huge problem and try and exploit me, I don’t create an order for them.

Find buyer requests under the selling tab. You’ll see a list of jobs people have submitted. Find one that fits your skills. When you scroll over that request, at the far right, you’ll see Send Offer.

Best idea is to make sure your profile is well completed, and set up gigs for yourself, before you start sending offers.

Good luck! 🙂

I agree that there is no blueprint that will work for everyone, but I totally disagree with talent and luck playing a big part in success. Talent you have naturally, skill is developed by hours and hours of beating on your craft. Essentially, that means working hard. Luck is just an excuse people make in order to justify not trying. Because if the world is against them, what’s the point? Or so they will argue.

You look at most successful people in the world, and although they may have achieved success through different routes, many of them displayed the same habits, behaviors, mindsets and mentalities as each other.

Success is very much a mindset, not a birthright. And it certainly isn’t down to talent or luck.

At times, you are not that skilled in your profession, not doing things the way another person has the ability to do them. But still you are getting away with things and are more successful than that person. In that case, it’s not your skills or hard work but luck that make you successful.

Archived