Need Help Increasing Exposure

miss_manneh

First, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am wanting to know how to get better exposure of my gigs. I am not coming up in searches consistently and I am getting minimal views. I’ve utilized all five keywords were permitted so don’t know why I’m so hard to find.

I know some sites provide an option of paying to get higher visibility but I’m not seeing that here so am wondering if there is anything else I can do.

If anyone has any suggestions, input or feedback on any of my gigs I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Bella

Like others have said before me, self-promoting yourself is probably the biggest way to get more potential buyers to look at your gigs!
You can promote yourself on tons of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, ect.
Using #hashtags that are relevant to your gigs allow people you don’t know to find your gigs.

Another good way to help get exposure over social media sites is to have your friends/family/acquaintances share your fiverr page. You could even start a specific page just to advertise your fiverr gigs!

Fiverr even gives you a clickable badge that you can place on your blogging sites and whatnot. Just go copy the code for the badge and place it where you want it. 🙂 The badge code is under “Promote Your Business” in the Selling column of your options. (I hope that made sense, haha.)

Once you sell your first gig, you can encourage (politely) for your customer to give you a rating and review, and if they would recommend your service to others, to share your fiverr with their friends and family!
Giving your best and then some for your customers will also help you acquire repeat customers that are more likely to share your work.

Hope this helped! 🙂

Make a pinterest account and promote your gigs there. I think Pinterest works best with fiverr, I bet you will eventually see increase in your views and hopefully some sells. Well best of luck with your fiverr journey and by the way I’m also new here, I’m getting views but waiting for my first order. 🙂

Thanks so much, excellent advise and greatly appreciated!

I don’t have a blog or twitter account, would you suggest that once created I would get friends and family involved to get the most activity with these accounts or is there another way, aside from the use of hashtags?

Thanks again for providing multiple, concrete avenues to pursue!

Bella

Of course, no problem! I actually had a Twitter account (that I never used) and just started posting things fiverr related and non-fiverr related. Eventually I started getting followers, I currently only have 22 (but that was starting from scratch, no family added and I don’t post as often as I should). Hashtags and ‘re-tweeting’ things are really the best way to gain followers, also by following other people or doing the ‘follow for follow’ thing.

Adding family to the mix would help because they would increase exposure by sharing your things or re-tweeting you. You could also ask people (politely) to re-tweet your fiverr gigs.

Archived