Ethics & Cheating Gigs

zimamedia

My corner on Fiverr is Google Analytics and there’s more and more gigs sprouting up to take the Google Analyrics exam.

Studying, failing and finally passing that exam changed my life onward. It really hits a nerve close to home.

Have you made any observations?

I guess it’s more “I will do your exam for you” kinda stuff. I’d say this is pretty bad, as it would allow someone to pass themselves off as a GA master with certification when in fact they’re no better than you or I at whatever the exam tests you on.

They could just make their own certificate and post a photo of it. The certificate is approximately 3 lines of text.

It would be much more valuable to actually take the course but that might involve a few hours of study.

If they take the exam for you, wouldn’t that mean they need your real name and email?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

They could just make their own certificate and post a photo of it. The certificate is approximately 3 lines of text.

It would be much more valuable to actually take the course but that might involve a few hours of study.

If they take the exam for you, wouldn’t that mean they need your real name and email?

Impersonating to be certified set expectations of the Buyers to be non-realistic. Like one is a wizard while he/she is not.

The market will evetually will get rid of these phonies.

Archived