Guys! What could be wrong?

harveylyrics

Hi Guys, I am from Nigeria and I am new to fiverr. I have not entered my bank details yet because i wanted to wait until i perform a job. But surprisingly i havent received an order yet. So I want to ask ‘what could be the problem?’. Could it be my Nationality or my failure to include my bank details… Please does the fact that I am Nigerian matter on fiverr because I’m curious… Please drop your views good people. www.fiverr.com/harveylyrics

WHAT? Your nationality has absolutely nothing to do with your lack of success. It doesn’t matter if you’re African, Caucasian, Asian, or etc. Your success is dictated by your determination. Orders do not fall onto your lap, and don’t expect it to happen. You have to create your opportunity here.

Have you done anything to market yourself? Do you have a professional presentation of your services, such as a gig video? Are you presenting a unique services rather than what 1000’s of others are already offering? There are so many factors that play a part in success here. Being Nigerian is definitely not one of them.

Archived