Top Rated Seller In A Year

tenthtiermedia

Being successful as a freelancer takes hard work and dedication. No magic tricks, no secrets, schemes, or shortcuts. Simply getting down and dirty, working long days/nights, a professional attitude, and most importantly, being good at what you do.

Since January of 2015, we’ve processed over 1200 projects with over 900 positive reviews (as of today). As of this morning, we’ve officially achieved the mark of Top Rated Seller. A pretty nice accomplishment in such a short amount of time.

To new sellers and those who are currently climbing up the levels but feel stagnant, don’t be discouraged. We didn’t think a gold star was possible either, but you HAVE to stay the course. By all means, please continue busting your butt to get where you want to be. Practice common sense, be professionals, have a great presentation, market yourself, and hone your craft(s). That’s all we did.

Hard work DOES pay off.

Awesome mate! Happy to hear you have achieved top rated seller status! Thanks for emphasizing the importance of sticking with it and doing good work because I feel like a lot of new sellers believe there are magic tricks or a “silver bullet” that will magically bring success. Sure, there are proven strategies that you learn along the way but that only comes from learning what works through hard work. Keep it up, and I hope your business continues to grow at a rapid rate!!

Thanks bud. What you said is very true. Sellers are only limited by their own will. We were all new at one point and had to make things happen. Nothing was given, and opportunity had to be manifested from thin air. Things worked out because of pure dedication, and it feels pretty nice. Thanks again.

Congrats tenthtiermedia,

That almighty Gold Star is quite the achievement.

I was quite surprised to read that 1 year was a fast amount of time to achieve this level.

That’s pretty crazy to me. But good for you for sticking it out and providing value to your customers and getting to where you are.

I guess if you’re in it for the long haul, 1 year isn’t that big of a deal.

-Jamie

Archived