How To Get Plagerism Free Work. 100% 5-Happy Years Here

ladyplanet

I have been a truly lucky person. I have never had a problem here with getting great work. The key to my secret? Do the work myself. I am a writer and novelist and found the greatest method that not only used by new writers but the pros…Harry Potter-JK-Rowlings and et al. Never worry about the writing being good or bad have something on paper and than hire a seller to heavily edit your work. If you expect someone to do everything for you…its possible but would cost you 10x-20x for a basic gig.

I would say thank you to all the great Fiverr that I have worked with. You guys have helped make me one step closer in writing the next great teen romance novel…Thank You.

-Also a-little bit of common sense and common respect has helped me. I have never given less than 5 star feedback. Pay it forward does work…

Some of your points are very true. It smart to offer plagiarism-free writing if you can write well. If you cannot write well, it’s best not to plagiarize either, but either offer a different kind of work or hire an editor. I do wish you luck with your own writing and I also do suggest that you use an editor/proofreader for the final product. Thank you for offering a real tip either way. 🙂

That reminds me of another tip that I’ll add for you or other writers who might be interested in writing book-length work but have a hard time stopping to worry about perfection. You are also correct that it’s really important to get a draft done before you worry about the fine details. There is an organization called Nanowrimo. There is a book based on it that you can find, plus the website is free to join so you can use a search engine to find it. Nanowrimo is an awesome way to learn from other writers about getting writing on the page.

Archived