Is there a way to search buyer requests?

tonyyezak

While you’ve gotten good advice all through here, those who said that you need to be in the correct category are right. There will be no way to view the right Buyer Requests as-is.

You need to go to Customer Support and click “Submit a Ticket” in the upper-right hand corner. Tell them what the problem is and what category you want the gig to be in. Then give it a few days for them to respond. It may be something you are doing by accident or it may be an actual Fiverr glitch but either way, hopefully they can help you get the gig in the correct category. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Hi

Dear All fiverr user i have a question , please help me. I have a client and he had placed orders on fiverr and email me to get order through fiverr but i am failed to search his name on fiverr and his quotes.

Is there any one please to help me to find the buyer who had already posted his order on fiverr. please contact or reply me

Thanks
Maqsood53

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi

Dear All fiverr user i have a question , please help me. I have a client and he had placed orders on fiverr and email me to get order through fiverr but i am failed to search his name on fiverr and his quotes.

Is there any one please to help me to find the buyer who had already posted his order on fiverr. please contact or reply me

Hi

No.

And, even IF you were able to find them on Fiverr, if you were to message them, it could get your account into trouble. This is because it is against the TOS to search out buyers and message them FIRST - it can be seen as spam and the buyer can report you for it, which would lead to a warning. Not good.

Did you find this buyer OFF site? You mention that this buyer emailed you (I am thinking emailed your private email). Why can’t you just reply to his email, give him your Fiverr Gig link and go from there.

The only way you could find this buyer, but, again, I would NOT suggest you do this - is if you knew their username here (or buyer name) and did a search. Even then, you may not find them.

In the future, instead of posting on a thread that is 4 years old, you may do better to make your own topic.

GG

Hi