Hello Fiverr

bytesolutionz

My advice is to proofread, always. I will demonstrate.

A team of Professional Graphic Designers ! we have more than five years of experience in graphic designing., If you are looking for a professional designers. we're the right one to do it!

“Professional graphic designers” doesn’t take capital letters here. There shouldn’t be a space before the exclamation point. “We” should be capitalized, since it begins a new sentence. There’s a comma after the period for some reason. “A professional designers” doesn’t make sense; lose the “a” and just have it be plural. The period after “designers” should be a comma, since those two sentences are really one sentence.

None of these things are the end of the world, but they can add up to an impression of sloppiness which makes people decide to try someone else.

I glanced at a gig and saw that it had a lot of errors, too. I think this may be part of your trouble.

It might also help if you used your own work for examples. When I see Fiverr’s logo as the picture on your design-a-logo gig, it makes me wonder if you’ve actually designed any of your own. I realize there may be copyright issues, but perhaps you could do some “work” for fake businesses while you’re waiting for real orders? I’d feel a lot more confident if I could see some work done by you.

This might sound harsh, but I don’t mean it that way. I just think a little more polish might show you to better advantage.

• 1 year later...

My advice is to proofread, always. I will demonstrate.

A team of Professional Graphic Designers ! we have more than five years of experience in graphic designing., If you are looking for a professional designers. we're the right one to do it!

“Professional graphic designers” doesn’t take capital letters here. There shouldn’t be a space before the exclamation point. “We” should be capitalized, since it begins a new sentence. There’s a comma after the period for some reason. “A professional designers” doesn’t make sense; lose the “a” and just have it be plural. The period after “designers” should be a comma, since those two sentences are really one sentence.

None of these things are the end of the world, but they can add up to an impression of sloppiness which makes people decide to try someone else.

I glanced at a gig and saw that it had a lot of errors, too. I think this may be part of your trouble.

It might also help if you used your own work for examples. When I see Fiverr’s logo as the picture on your design-a-logo gig, it makes me wonder if you’ve actually designed any of your own. I realize there may be copyright issues, but perhaps you could do some “work” for fake businesses while you’re waiting for real orders? I’d feel a lot more confident if I could see some work done by you.

This might sound harsh, but I don’t mean it that way. I just think a little more polish might show you to better advantage.

hey ! thank you so much.

Archived