What do you think of "Filter By" Changes?

fastcopywriter

Whenever I would search something on Fiverr, I remember having three taps you could click. Recommended, High Rating, and other tab.

Now with the Filter By we have to click and then choose: Relevance, Avg. Customer Review, Newest Arrivals.

How has that affected you? Have your sales gone down since this implementation? If your a new seller, have your sales gone up?

In all categories? I thought maybe it was my browser so I tried viewing the site in incognito mode but still it was the same old categories. You can post a picture using the html code < img src = " your image file URL " > (without the spaces)
I set up a free account at Image Shack. It was fast and easy to do to upload the images to. It will then tell you the URL of the image.

The upload button doesn’t work but you can post a picture the way I said. Just write in what I put. Take a screenshot of it, upload the picture to Image Shack free hosting service, get the URL and put it inside the code I put. It’s easy. Write this in the reply window:
< img src = ” your image file URL ” >

Archived