Level 2 problem

katieekat

Hi ladies and gentlemen
i have completed more than 50 orders with 5 star reviews but i am not getting level 2 badge i contacted respected and awesome team …they told me that due to violation of TOS you are not assigned level 2 yet …but i dont know where did i violate please guide me what to do i was so excited but now so so so upset any idea why this happened please guide me

Yes I know that she mentioned she violated TOS. But what exactly did she break? She isn’t aware what part of TOS she violated, so maybe if she asked what part she specifically violated she wouldn’t be wondering why she doesn’t have the level 2 badge yet.

thank you so much you all …they told me they couldnt share it the reasons due to privacy …i was asked so many times to share my personal info but i rejected it every time and told the buyers its against fiverr rules …and yes my account was restricted once due to multiple user account 3 months ago but i had explained it to the fiverr that i created 2nd id for my younger sister on same laptop and network …then they activated it again 🙂

The key thing here, in my opinion is not finding out what you did wrong but instead:

Carefully reading every word of the TOS and make sure never to brake this rules.

Wait a few weeks, be on your best behavior and then message CS again about the level 2 problem. At that point they will see that it’s been some time since your indiscretion and no other rules have been broken. As a result, most certainly they will give you the level 2 badge.

Take care!
Stefan

Its not like i want to have fun. One of my Friend had the same situation and he got restricted twice because of this violation that’s why i said that because i know its the most common thing. People think that if they will have multiple ID’s they will earn more but they don’t know that they are allowed to have just one and they will get banned by using both of them. Also i asked in one of my Previous Posts that if One is allowed to use One payoneer Account for two ID’s( i was going to use my friend’s) and i asked in the post and i got the answer from you that i am not allowed to use other wise i will get restricted so it is a Common Violation. If you felt like i’m commenting because of fun then i’m sorry. Take Care

Archived