Your life tips!

kevinwil

Graduation day is coming soon, and hundreds of thousands of students around the world will be graduating.

This means - no more college! Time to get a job and start living in the ‘real world’ (woohoo!).

If you were to give advice to these students, what would it be?

We’re looking for anything, job searching tips, inspirational advice, humorous tips for life… anything!

Whatever it is… we want to hear!

Keep your advice to one sentence long.

The best tips will be featured on the Fiverr Blog - with a link to your profile page!

So advise away!

Guest thuyta

When you’re on your death bed, you’re not going to wish you watched more tv. Spend your free time with family and friends!

Guest mrspanda

Biggest thing I can tell others is-

Don’t compare yourself to others. Your accomplishments are yours and no one can take them away from you. Don’t even let anyone belittle them or make them seem insignificant. Never think that you are failing just because some may see like he or she is doing it better. You are just doing it ‘differently.’ They are not excuses, they are tips for success. 🙂

Guest matt_garry

my advice is what ever job you do find make sure to save a little bit of money not under you’re mattress or in you’re debit card account but start investing!! make you’re money work for you!!! buy a royalty stock that pays you every month to own it be smart you don’t need to find a high paying job you just need to know how to give you’re self a raise!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You’ve seen it everywhere you’ve heard it a million times before, and it’s true! Love is what will set you free. Romantic, platonic, erotic, vanilla, strange, purchased, free, straight, gay, the offbeat affection for loneliness and obscurity and even the burning passion apparently found in hatred - whatever as long as it’s true love that you have you will always remain content! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest allason

Be kind, to yourself and to others; and if you can’t be kind then keep your opinion to yourself. Even helpful criticism can be phrased with love and kindness and in the end that is what matters.

Be kind.

And, no, you are not fat!

As Steve Jobs said “Stay Hungry - Stay Foolish”.

You need to follow a passion ,and success will follow you . Sometimes you will feel really hard to live in the life with plenty of troubles , and you need to find out the way to make money as fast as possible to make our life better , passion suck ,so it can help anymore. Don’t think like that ! You can find anything but stress and depress if you always want to make more and more money , you only find the happiness when follow your passion . You can believe me or not , you may think that I’m kinda dreamer , but the life ahead can tell you the answers.

Archived