Not Getting Any Sales

kimbawiggins

I admit that I had a very very rocky start on Fiverr last year due to personal circumstances beyond my control…and I got bad ratings. Ever since the, I haven’t gotten any sales. I’m very capable of doing the job and the situations I was going through have since been resolved. How do I improve my Gig(s) so I can finally get some sales rolling in?

I’m new here myself, so don’t take me very seriously, but here’s a thought off the top of my head: If you operate your business through any other media – on Twitter itself, on your own web site, whatever – then maybe a friendly regular customer would help you by ordering through Fiverr to help you repair your rating. You could offer a discount, since they’d be helping you.

I can’t think of any reason why Fiverr would disapprove of that (but I could be wrong). Would that work for you?

This biggest and main issue is your rating. Clients tend to go for those with a very high service rating. Since you’re at 2 1/2 stars, it’ll be very, very difficult for you to gain momentum. You have a few options:

• Find clients outside of Fiverr and bring them to your page to promote possible sales
  • Start a new account

Good luck

Archived