My \"mini\" success on Fiverr

ilyosinn

Level 1 in 30 days. How?

I have joined fiverr a month ago and I remember myself being puzzled about getting orders.
But, suddenly something changed very drastically. I had started getting orders and I was very busy. That happened after second week. 1st 2 weeks, i was just being online and going through all gigs that were related to my gigs. 3rd week I started sending custom offers from buyer’s request, and guess what in 1st 10 minutes i got 3 orders and slowly everyday. That’s how i reached my 1st Level.

My tips to new comers:

Be patient, be active , do research and always think customer is always(mostly) right.

I had a customer who canceled the order because he was looking for something and there was misunderstanding between us. I asked him to give me a chance to make things correct and I worked on it very hard. The result was very good and he liked it. Now he ordered the second task.

I also want tips from top sellers,second level sellers. Please, if you have some time check my gigs and give me suggestion about my gigs. How could i improve them to well described gigs.

Hi, thank you for response.
When i looked at your gig in customer’s point of view.
First thing I noticed was the font in display picture of the gig which are bit tough to read and not matching each other at all.
You can try other neat fonts to write things for introduction in your picture.
Second, Description part has way too much of highlighting. Use them smartly, and efficiently. They are meant to make things appear at one glance on your gig.
So, use highlights for 2-3, maybe 5 lines.
And last, You have given almost all information twice in the description part.
Description is the best place to advertise your gig.
I think CAPS LOCK is stuck/pressed in your computer, use it when required.
The key is clean and neat Description.
Be it short but very neat.
If you are familiar with e-books, start offering other services like:
PDF to kindle format, create space ready books.I tend to see customer requests to regarding conversions quite often. If you don’t know learn new things. Remember: NONE IS PERFECT. So you ll learn things faster when you actually do them not learn. Don’t be afraid of taking up new things (cautiously).

I hope you ll be back within a month with “1st Level” badge.
I remember myself asking for help here and their advice always work.

All the best.

well a lot of that sudden " Blast of orders " is in the hands of the fiverr staff. if your gig is unique enough to grab the attention of fiverr staff then they will place your gig in the recommended section, and that is when the orders start rolling in. so for new comers. i would say make it out of the box.

"I had a customer who canceled the order because he was looking for something and there was misunderstanding between us. I asked him to give me a chance to make things correct and I worked on it very hard. The result was very good and he liked it. Now he ordered the second task. "

Now, that is something any seller should consider doing when facing such situations. Great job!

Archived