If buyer does not accept order nor he/she refuse it, what to do?

elchna

What kind of action are you looking for from the buyer? Generally, if you deliver an order, that completes the order as far as Fiverr is concerned. Perhaps the buyer is busy, and hasn’t had an opportunity to give you any feedback yet. In this case, all you can do is be patient. If they don’t respond to a delivered order, it will auto-complete within three days.

• Like 4

You can either cancel the order, if you feel his claims are appropriate, or you can decline cancellation, and keep what you earned.

Fiverr’s Terms of Service state that sellers are not required to offer refunds based upon the personal preference of a buyer, if the seller completed the order according to the terms of the gig.

Just keep in mind, if you choose not to refund the order, the buyer is entitled to leave a review – which could be negative.

• Like 9

• 2 months later...

After you deliver the order, it is automatically marked as complete after 3 days, unless the buyer requests a modification.

Did you deliver via the Deliver Now button, or just as a message on the order page? It only counts as delivery if you use the Deliver Now button.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

What kind of action are you looking for from the buyer? Generally, if you deliver an order, that completes the order as far as Fiverr is concerned. Perhaps the buyer is busy, and hasn’t had an opportunity to give you any feedback yet. In this case, all you can do is be patient. If they don’t respond to a delivered order, it will auto-complete within three days.

but my order did not completed after 3 days why?

• Like 1

After you deliver the order, it is automatically marked as complete after 3 days, unless the buyer requests a modification.

Did you deliver via the Deliver Now button, or just as a message on the order page? It only counts as delivery if you use the Deliver Now button.

i deliver him again ,but now after three days it did not marked as completed ,what could be the reason?

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

But sir I know It will automatically complete within three days but It will spoil our "On-time Delivery" factor. The schedule time is over if he put his order in revision then It will trouble for me? Fiverr will consider as “Late

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I am quite upset with my buyer. He assigned me three projects and as soon as I completed one I delivered him and he accepted it. Then he asked me to do the rest. I have completed the articles and have sent him but it’s been two days he hasn’t replied. He comes online the whole day but doesn’t bother to respond. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, faizakhan12 said:

I am quite upset with my buyer. He assigned me three projects and as soon as I completed one I delivered him and he accepted it. Then he asked me to do the rest. I have completed the articles and have sent him but it’s been two days he hasn’t replied. He comes online the whole day but doesn’t bother to respond. 

Some buyers do that. It's not the politest way of doing business, but it's ok. The order will automatically complete soon and you'll get your money. The buyer may even come back and leave a good review. 

Also, it sounds as though you might have delivered an incomplete order. If you did, make sure you don't do it again. You have to deliver the whole order in one go, or you could get banned. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Just now, uzzol_rafat said:

You don't have to do anything. Auto approval after 3 days. You will get your money. I hope you understand me. Thanks.

I have submitted the whole order. He has another order in que too that is to be deliver on 18th. I know this order will be automatically marked complete by night but the next order is what is bothering me. That’s almost complete and idk whether I should submit it or not 

• Like 1

• wp_kid locked this topic