Deliver project outside fiverr

raj2016

Hi guys I want help !!!

I worked on the project for my client .

But he wants to show the video to his partners before marking my order complete.

And for this he asked me to upload the video on VMEO so that he can show it to their partners.

But I am afraid of this as this may occurs into fraud with me …Because if I upload the video outside fiverr than he will ask me for order cancellation as he already have the project file uploaded to VMEO.

SO the thing I want to know that …WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM SO THAT HE CAN SHOW THE VIDEO TO HIS PARTNERS DIRECTLY FROM FIVERR …IS THERE ANY WAY FOR THIS.

I did all the hard work on the project and I am in problem now…so can anyone help me out of this 🙂

I would submit through Fiverr, explain that’s why you go through Fiverr to protect you and your clients - and offer to upload to the service so it can be shared afterwards. You can then explain that the buyer has three days to request a modification so encourage him to share it with the partners immediately.

Send in delivery over fiverr without watermark.
Put Huge and Gigantic watermark all over the video and upload it,
it helps on 4 ways
1)Your client will agree with it and will show video to his partners;
or 2) He will not agree on it and will use video delivered on fiverr,
or 3) He will show his right face (of scamer) and will ask for refund
or 4) in 3) he will not be able to do this as you delivered video to him over fiverr and he must give proper reason to get refund or give bad review. 🙂

Trust me it works every time

Sir what if he apply for mutual cancellation request …should I accept it or wait for FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT to handle this request because I did all the hard work on the video and now I don’t want to cancel after all this…please let me know…thanks 🙂

I upload outside Fiverr all the time as I work in video and Fiverr size limits don’t allow a lot of my projects to upload. I provide the link via an order completion on the gig. That shows delivery. If they don’t like they can use revision process. If they do, then you’re done.

Thank you sir !!!

But I read in some cases that buyer filed a dispute through PayPal after months of completion of order.And in that case Fiver always supported Buyers 😦

I don’t want these kind of things in the future where my balance go in negative value.

I am so much afraid because the order is of 1500$.

Please help me on this.thanks!!!

I would say that there is definitely something fishy about asking you to upload the video. If I were you, I would ask for an extra $5 or so to cover the cost and explain that you will only be able to upload a watermarked video as all your work is watermarked until orders are accepted and paid for.

The apprehension is possibly just because the order was of a huge value. Next time, I suggest getting paid in milestones for such a huge order. This way you’ll know earlier on in the project if your client is serious about paying you or not…
For the time being, uploading a watermarked version is the right way to move forward.
Good luck

If he’s relatively happy with the work, and just wants to show his partners, you can offer to do a limited amount of edits after the order is completed, but state that you won’t upload it to any video sites until it’s completed, if you’re comfortable with that.
If you’re unsure of something, you can always tell your customers what your personal policy is, and offer a compromise that you’d be more comfortable and confident with.

Hope that helps at all.

My Order automatically marked completed yesterday.

And I hope no dispute occurs on this project.

Because if the buyer gets his money back than he will come back again with different username because he knew that this guy will do great work for him and after getting the work …we can again file dispute and Fiverr will give us our money back.

Because suspension is never a big deal for the buyer as he don’t have to show any reviews to seller to get the work done neither he have to invest any money in setting up his new account.

And there is no point in accepting the big orders because there will be sense of fear in us that the buyer may put the dispute to get his money back.

Archived