Help Wanted!

writer99025

Can somebody tell me what’s the best movie to go to and if there are any quality movies running this week? Thing is, I haven’t seen a movie in years, haven’t had a break in 2 years and this week I am on vacation mode on Fiverr, so I thought why not go out and watch a movie 🙂 Who are the big stars these days? I really have no idea. I would love to watch Star Wars - Force Awakens and The Big Short based on a book by one of my favorite writers Michael Lewis, but I guess they are not in the theaters anymore.

If I was picking a movie this week I would either go see How to Be Single or maybe Tripe 9. The first one might be considered a chick flick by some people so I don’t have any idea if you would like it anyway. The other one is a kind of action thriller sort of thing and looks fun to me! Now, Star Wars: Force Awakens is still in theaters in my region but maybe it isn’t everywhere.

Whatever the case, have fun on your vacation!

That sounds interesting! I might have to check that out. When I’m in the mood for a more cerebral film it’s good to have an idea! Maybe you can update the thread after you see it. Have you seen The Martian? The book and the movie are great and the author really did his research so the science is well done. Here it’s not in theaters anymore but it’s streaming on Amazon.

Archived