Don't do the late delivery: You may already know it.But,I experienced

maran_p

This post is for those sellers,who doing late in delivery coz of many reasons.

When I was starting to work as a freelancer,I just created two gigs.I got lot of orders from great buyers. I worked hard,delivered quickly and got great reviews. So that,I became a lever 2 seller very quickly.
After few months,I’ve faced few network and technical issues frequently.So that, I didn’t delivered my products on time.Few orders cancelled by the buyers too.So,the decreased ratings and cancellations made my sales down.Now,Its hard to get new orders.

Dear sellers/friends,deliver your product as soon as possible.Enjoy!

(You can find so many mistakes in my post. If you understand what I’ve wrote here,that’s enough for me.)

Delivering late is a no-go for me personally. Like misscrystal said, I also try to be prepared for any worst case scenario.
Also, if I got too many orders coming in (especially the 24h ones) and I see I can’t possibly handle them anymore, I go to my gig and remove that gig extra for some time. Once I finished my orders I put it back active. Same thing with delivery dates which I set to more time.
Vacation mode is a good tool as well, for any emergencies.

What I do when I travel and don’t want to go on ¨Vacation Mode¨, I extend my delivery times and remove the ¨Express Deliveries¨ until such time I am sure to have a proper connection. I have done the same when my previous laptop was giving trouble and was not sure when it would die, till I received my new laptop. 🙂

Archived