What is your top tip for success on Fiverr?

silverstone01

Don’t take buyer’s shit.

NEW SELLERS: Customer Support is there to help if your buyer turns into a grade-A-hole. Offer more than you’re worth to build reviews, but don’t let buyers abuse you for them. Study the TOS and be vigilant. And always, always be super-professional when dealing with these guys. Let them flip their shit and take it to Customer Support.

If all else fails, remember the term “malicious compliance”.

Out of curiosity, @silverstone01, why did you copy the title of a post made by Fiverr staff and make your own? Wouldn’t it have been good to reply to the original? It’s just a little confusing. If anyone prefers to add theirs on the original where the tips are highlighted in a sticky, it’s right here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/what-is-your-top-tip-for-success-on-fiverr/

One other thing @silverstone01 - are you an actual Fiverr Ambassador chosen for the title by Fiverr staff? I see it listed on your profile.

I don’t see any ambassadors? I guess the answer to your question was “no, I’m a liar. I also dabble in poor attempts at plagiarism in the hope I’ll get a sale thanks to my awesome advice which will translate into straight-up success. Shoot, I’ve been caught”…

Fiverr can blast off at times as far as impressions, views, clicks and sales and I am here to adjust my schedule accordingly.
When this happens as it has been this week I work around the clock to deliver all orders within 24 hours no matter what. So my top tip is do what it takes to be the best and fiverr responds accordingly.

Archived