Why fiverr may be the best place to earn a living on the www

desmondnweke

Since the word “Fiverr” would probably remind most of you of the trifling amount of $5, you might really jeer at the mere sight of the above title. “How could it be true?” you might wonder. But here is my reason for believing so: Fiverr is the only place where you earn dollars doing whatever you already enjoy doing and being of direct value to someone else in a downright social atmosphere.

In the midst of it all, both buyers and sellers have the great opportunity of starting out at a minimal risk level being that the basic amount ($5) is what almost anyone can afford to give away. (Remember those HYIP guys who’d tell you the basic rule is: don’t invest any amount you can’t afford to lose). At Fiverr, both the buyer and the seller are investing at very manageable risk level and amid fun atmosphere.

Fiverr is the only place on the Worldwide Web I know where the fun of social media is combined with the business of freelancing and the self-fulfilling creativity of service-based entrepreneurship ; the only direct money-making social media on the Planet. or don’t you think Fiverr is also a social media platform? I’d like to know your thought on what I’ve written.

Well, for what I have written to be true of you, you really need to be here to do what you already enjoy doing in exchange for HARD DOLLARS (even if your earning is still trifling, it has a huge space for growth).Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Archived