Implications of closing an account

pacquills

I wanted to change my username that is why I wanted to give it a try. I have asked CS if my accounts can be merged, the answer was ‘NO’. It meant I have to start from new seller. No way! My first month fiverr earning was round about $130 lol. These days I’m earning round about $800. Its still ok for a new level 2 seller. Since I have hired 2 more people to work in my team and I’m constantly upgrading my equipments, I can’t even imagine to start from fresh. I will ask CS if I can have other account on a mate’s device. Since 1 person is allowed to have one account only. But we are a team of 7. So I may get allowed to open other account on a mate computer. Of course, payment methods will be different for both accounts.

I know Fiverr will someday let us create more than one account easily. I posted a thread about that on the forum.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Two Fiverr Accounts - From Fiverr Support Update

(Read the update below, to find the reply I got from Fiverr based on multiple accounts) ........................................................................................................................................ I think Fiverr is...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 1 ❤

I’m not sure why would you want to close an account with good reviews… But from what I see on Fiverr, a fresh start seems quite difficult. Lately I have seen a lot of threads of people trying to make their first sale. Plus your levels are gone and so are your gig rankings. Big step to take. Do it only if absolutely essential.

Archived