Want to promote your gig online ? Read this

asif1989

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m willing to be proven wrong, but the Fiverr forum is not in fact a good place to generate sales leads. The vast majority of people who visit the forum are sellers who aren’t looking to buy, and even then when I say “vast majority,” it’s actually an extreme minority of Fiverr users who ever visit the forum.

Dear James i was not talking about fiverr forums, i apologize if my article conveyed this. i was talking about Forums where your particular niche and potential clients are, like for e.g if you are a logo designer and most of your customers are real estate companies then it would be a great idea to visit and make your self available on a good Real Estate Forum like Zillow.net … i hope i made it clear

New comers are selected to be displayed in the recommended section. my gigs are being displayed in the top rated section on page 3 or 4 i do not remember. but when i was new my gigs were shown in the new arrival category firs, and then they were displayed in the recommended section, same can happen for you. and if you were good enough to make reasonable sales and achieve a great rating then you will be placed in the top rated section on page 4 or 5. from there slowly you can make your way up to the first page, that is how it works 🙂

these are usually between 7 pm to 10 pm. but i get most of my sales from 3:30 pm EST to 6:30 Pm EST… i believe this is the peak traffic time from where my clients are from. so it really depends where your clients are and what is their profession. i am a logo designer so my clients are usually small business owners. so basically this is the time when they get back from work and before they sit down for tv and dinner. and this is when i get my orders, so i can guess that this is the time that my future clients would be looking for a services that i offer.

• 3 weeks later...

doesnt work ! i have been posting my links on twitter , funny thing is some even like it, share and retweet and even follow me but this isnt turning into sales so i guess promoting on social sites isnt that helpful and is very time consuming…

I see that you remove backgrounds from photos, did you ever try to post your services on Facebook pages for people who are trying to get their goods on Ebay ? they will definitely need some one who will remove the background from the photo of their product.
you see you have to target your Potential customers, random tweets and shares among people who will never be interested in buying, or have no reason to buy your service will never do you any good.

yes i know it hurts, you can always start from the beginning,. delete your old gigs and make a brand new, make sure the portfolio samples you are are eye catching and different from the rest of competition, this will give you a chance to be picked by fiverr staff to be placed on Recommended gigs list. good luck 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there!!

Thank you for sharing this as we are newbies this can help us a lot.

And I want to tell you that we are SEO professional and we provide you high PR seo back-links and will drive unlimited social traffic to your website.

So if you want any SEO service then let us know.

Regards,
Iconic support team

Archived