How to get buyers to leave review after the order is automatically completed?

jenny_31

Question

Reviews are very important, especially at the beginning and my problem is how to get them when the order is automatically completed? There are few times when the buyer leave a feedback after the order was automatically completed and I do not want to be invasive in asking him this…How I should proceed?

24 answers to this question

fran_d you made a good tips… I am completely assent with you…just two days before i delivered a work…I am witting to get paid and also get a feedback…but i afraid about my feedback…will he give me a feedback or not!!!

I need help with this as well! I was a buyer and I had a gig finish automatically and the seller continued to work with me. I want to go and give a 5 star rating and a tip but WHERE DO I DO THIS? There is no option to do it anymore

If the order gets automatically completed without buyer’s response, I do send this message in inbox,“Hi, the order was automatically completed because you have missed 3 day deadline. But don’t worry I will provide all needed modification here.”

Since my first delivery box include my watermark on them and I have unlimited revisions policy (Believe me they are not really unlimited, I do sort it out in 3 maximum its just to showcase "unlimited revisions for $5 😮 ) that is why I agree to provide modification or final artworks in inbox. They are happy with my service and leave the 5 star rating.

Where do they leave that 5 star rating?

And

Can they still rate after the order has been completed?

When I delivering the orders, I always leave a message like this: “Hi, If everything is OK, please completed my gig. I want you to feel great about leaving a five-star positive review. If you’re not satisfied with your order for any reason, please request a modification and give me a chance to make it right. Thank you. :)”. and although the order automatically completed, someday he will leave a positive review. 🙂

Approach to your buyer after you deliver order and before order gets completed. Gently approach to your buyer and request to give review of the order(reminding them will be good). Let the buyer convince that both side, buyer and seller(if the order process is really smooth) are happy. You should not be too push type. It might help.

Thanks to this post really given me an idea and i have already made changed in my gig requirement now as i have missed a lot of buyers let say 9 buyers could not able to provide me review coz of automatically closed delivery even they wished to give me review but may be by chance they would be out of station or busy somewhere thats why they could not able to leave review and comment . so now i have made changed in my requirement of my gig order like this

"please review and comment before order marked as automatically submitted or closed "

This way buyer get notify in advance while he ordering the gig he take care of delivery time and keep update with fiverr.

I usually ask for feedback politely - especially if I’m dealing with a regular buyer. I say something like - “Please could you post public feedback for the previous orders? I would really appreciate that. Thank you.”

If the order gets automatically completed without buyer’s response, I do send this message in inbox,“Hi, the order was automatically completed because you have missed 3 day deadline. But don’t worry I will provide all needed modification here.”

Since my first delivery box include my watermark on them and I have unlimited revisions policy (Believe me they are not really unlimited, I do sort it out in 3 maximum its just to showcase "unlimited revisions for $5 😮 ) that is why I agree to provide modification or final artworks in inbox. They are happy with my service and leave the 5 star rating.

When delivering the order, have a preset text reminding him to leave a review to close the order out.

I know it’s frustrating having to wait for 3 days after you have successfully completed a job to get paid, but trust me that way works.

But only use that once when delivering, do not message a buyer about it.

You can save it as a canned response and always add it when delivering.

[2022 update: never request a positive/5-star/kind/good review. This can be seen as feedback manipulation, which is not permitted and can lead to account warnings.]

Archived