The MOST AMAZING 360 degree video

joeyperezwest

Love it! Curiosity is sitting on an old lake bed. You can see where there is water that trickles down that hill at times. Fascinating. Read “The Rock from Mars” about the most famous rock in the world that came from Mars, found in antartica–still debated if it shows a tiny martian. Mars has the water and the amino acids, the building blocks of life, no
reason for it not to be there although it’s probably smaller than any on earth.

Personally I don’t believe a thing that comes out from Nasa. We landed on the moon? Really? With 1960’s technology we landed on the moon several times…But then stopped and never went back?

Then you have two astronauts now which have almost drowned in space…

Okay, cool vid. My personal opinion though is that this isn’t Mars, this is somewhere on Earth just with the terrain color balance tinted. Hence the lemmings and ducks which occasionally make it into supposed Mars pictures.

Maybe those are Martian lemmings and ducks!

I googled “martian lemmings and ducks” and apparently there are some who think that the Mars pictures are actually Greenland. We’ve supposedly been sending robots and satellites to Mars since the 1970’s so it’s a 40 year government conspiracy.

Archived