Expiry Date for Custom Offers - Yay!

sue_mcl

Very excited to see the latest new feature, we can now put an expiry date on custom offers! No more getting people buying custom offers from months earlier you had completely forgotten about. And if you know you are going away or only offering extra fast delivery for a short time, you can do that! Thanks fiverr! 🙂

Yipeeeee!!! I noticed that today as well and wanted to say THANK YOU FIVERR!!! I am currently in vacation mode and received 3 orders today from clients who received their custom orders last week. This is a great new feature!!!

It’s also a neat little thing if you want to play the marketing trick of “limited time offer only” custom offers. Just be sure to mention it in your offer blurb. You can theoretically charge whatever you like–just be sure to think of something that makes the limited offer work.

This is a great feature. Very happy. I have run into to clients that asked for short delivery, and I had the time to get it done. And then accept the custom offer weeks later when I’m busy. With broken/un-reliable search I couldn’t find them to revoke them in time.

This will be life saver on these!

Archived