How Do I Keep Orders Under Control?

speedy876

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are other tricks to reduce the numbers of orders, you can do less for $5, or you can do it in 5-7 days instead of 3, you can set your one-day delivery trick high.

Obviously, you have to decide whether you’ll be a Walmart or a Ferrari dealership. A Walmart makes money from a lot of customers making small purchases. A Ferrari dealership attracts few clients, but they make bigger purchases.

There are advantages and disadvantages of being either. My dream is to make $400 in one day from ten $50 orders. A $50 order takes me 20-30 minutes to complete, so that’s about 5-hours of work to make $400. Great payday if you can get it.

Follow the tips on other topics provided by other sellers. Yor profile need improvements, you should make more gigs, add gig videos and add something unique to your gigs’ services… There are lots of other tips available on other topics for newbies.

Except IMO limit gigs is superior to VM. Your gigs still show up with your reviews and buyers can still see you online and message you. If you want to push traffic to only certain gigs but keep others in view to consider special requests you can. I love this feature.

Of course, limiting to 1 or more is better than 0 so the gigs will show in search, but for people with outside jobs or other issues, this feature is a gift.

That is a brilliant idea, it reminds me of Uber’s congestion pricing. Well done, maybe after order number 10 (or whatever number you choose) each additional order gets extended by 1 or more days.

I don’t know if customer service welcomes ideas, but if I were you I would check that section and submit your idea.

I have seen level 2’s getting more orders than me. Each gig is different, supply and demand varies. Don’t assume only TRS’s are busy. You get promoted to TRS for being good at what you do, for having a ton of positive reviews, never being late, never having orders cancelled due to lateness. When I was a level 2, I was getting 5 to 15 orders a day.

Today for example I got 12, but on May 7, I got 2. See? It varies.

Hi @jagodesign ! Suppose, If you set the limit of 10 orders. And once you get the 10 orders in queue then your gig will be removed from Fiverr’s Search. And whenever you deliver your first order out of 10 (9 left) then your gig will again become live on Fiverr’s Search in about 15 minutes to make it 10 again 🙂 . I hope, this helps. Thanks!

I know of level 2 sellers getting at least 20+ orders in queue and probably more. Even some level one gigs with great offers can get several at once, especially if they are unexpectedly featured in any Fiverr ad or do effective off-Fiverr promotion.

TRS get some advantages, but if no one ever made high sales at lower levels, there wouldn’t even be a TRS promotion because no one would qualify. Fiverr is just hard work, not a money machine. Anything else is a lucky break or a myth.

You made it to level 2, which is more than many people do. Your gigs are in a high competition category and social media gigs are a dying breed. Doing more research and working harder is a much better key than a tour from one seller. (Maybe you could offer to buy a tour if you want his time anyway.)

Why one would enable this option? I am new to fiverr so just want to enhance my knowledge.

Appreciate this effort since I just landed on this platform and was not sure what this could be. Though I had rough idea however your kind effort helped out in elaborating things more appropriately.

Sometimes you get more orders than your capacity… like if you can do 10 gigs in a day and you are receiving around 15 gigs, the 5 gigs will get delayed so its better you set your limit to 10.

Since you are new to fiverr, you may not have faced such an issue but you’ll see that soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived