How Do I Keep Orders Under Control?

speedy876

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now see why these guys most times manage to keep their order queue low, as on two occasions last year they had about 12 orders in their queue on a Saturday, and by Sunday - it was at 1.

Been hearing about them by word of mouth too. Very great job sharing your tips.

• 1 month later...

There was a helpful topic by @speedy876 titled “How to Keep Orders Under Control” and a feature of LIMITING ORDERS IN QUEUE" was mentioned by @fastcopywriter. So for all those who still are unable to find thi feature, please see the screenshot.

All you need to do is goto your gigs and click on a gig to open its statistics (do not go edit gig page, just click on the gig).

P.S: this feature is not only for Super sellers, I am myslef a level 2 seller.

Goodluck, Hope you get so many orders so that you use this feature 🙂
Adnan (adkafridi)

Fiverr should also consider extending the time of delivery once a buyer buys multiple orders. I understand that the delivery time is good only for a single order but what if someone purchases multiple orders? I often get my orders delivered late because of multiple orders.

Guest article_profits

Yes, this happens a lot with me. Maybe three days should be added automatically for multiple orders.

The only danger with this feature is that if you set the limit at 10, and your first 10 orders are $5 and order 11 would have been $50, you might be losing money. On the other hand, Fiverr isn’t a sweatshop, and buyers can always hit “notify me” and order later. Personally, I think this feature is great for people with a full-time job, busy students, etc. Me? I don’t use it.

Thank goodness, you now have the option of limiting orders, so if you realize you are about to hit a tough spot, you can restrict your number to the ones you have currently active. That will put you in “overbooked” mode but still show the gig and it’s reviews!

I now use this instead of vacation mode most of the time. It does have to be done one gig at a time, so guess I would still use VM if I needed to leave fast, but otherwise it is well worth the time! 

Archived