How to get more traffic for my gigs?

jenny_31

Actually those are not “promotional tools”, those are social networks. I don’t think spamming all over your social networks makes you look professional. Besides, that may work with your circles, but I guess when someone is looking for traffic it means the outside world, people who will hire you, not just your friends and family.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like anything else you have to market your gigs. Think of it as your the owner of Macys or the Hilton or Mcdonalds they all have commercials . So make commercials ,market your stuff were people will be looking for your services for example if your doing resumes maybe you can market on linkedin if your doing pottery maybe pinterest if your selling love advice maybe use twitter etc just market yourself like crazy Thats what i did i try to market my self a few times a week dont go crazy or spam people just be subtle about it. Another way is to leave bookmarks for example if your in a resume forum leave your link to your gig in a signature or a link in a post you submit. Marketing does help but ou have to be dligent about it and do it right . One helpful hint i think might help you is when i dont makrket myself i dont get any sales so when i want a break to do some house work or yard work i dont do any marketing. Another thing is do the marketing yourself is better than hiring someone.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your tips and help! I’ve started to publish my gigs and I observed that the result is not suddenly but a bit later; but the idea is , yes, marketing your activity where you consider is the best place, it really woks.
Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tusharambaliya

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Daily JV contacts, take advantage of your buyers requests daily and utilize social media. I’m currently ramping up on that. I’ve had some great relationships with return buyers, but it’s a mystery when you’re in rotation.

Guest compass72

hello,
saw some of your gigs & will suggest this. Dont need to really follow just do what best for u. Anyways just make video giveaway/offer free on a popular social network like facebook/twitter. Of course still need to target your market but doing this will make it easier because less competition and you can demonstrate your abilities first early on, not good with words but yea. don’t give them all but only speak like 40% of the message and stop recording video from what they want and if they want purchase service from you they can. Or could do 20 words in your video instead of original offer. Also suggest compressing your videos and not offer in HD, this way can give to your potential buyers easier because I know uploading still takes time. It will still look good to buyer but will be just missing some frames is all. Also will have lower file size so the uploads will be faster than original maybe? Well at least it would be faster for your buyers to share with their team.

Also shouldn’t depend solely on fiverr just things may happen to website. I suggest try keep contact with buyers through email/phone # if want or other ways can keep contact with them.

good luck. I will be busy with other things now though.

• 2 months later...

Archived