How to get more traffic for my gigs?

jenny_31

Share your gig in social media. Let your relatives or colleagues try your gigs. Then they will work like sharing buttons. Moreover word of mouth will make more trust than social site sharing. Try every combination. You will see traffic(along with order rate) will increase.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aysha2u

Hi thinksojoe! could you please tell us that seller you got your explainer video from? we would also like to hire them for 20$ thanks

Guest aysha2u

That really make sense, we had like to go this way 🙂 we was just looking for something that works. someone just said about to create blog and describe/share your services there and than get traffic on your blog to let others now about your services you’re providing via fiverr and that way you’ll surely get maximum clicks on your gigs which is definitely means more money! is that true? we are about to try hosting services. Thanks anyway 😉

Guest aysha2u

on eHost we find out this feature where they said; “Create an online store, start a blog or setup a photo gallery. All the best apps are available with eHost.” what do you prefer when we have to promote/get traffic/max viewers for our gigs, Gallery and or Blog! does that Blog will also have feature to upload work samples for inspirations and to add details? Thanks

Well, we started the other way around. We have done market research, analytic showed promising data and good demand on the market for our services, then we have created our services, then the website, and finally we put our business on fiverr. I can’t say that we have dome some major success this way or that way. But I can say that we went long way, hoping that it is the right way and at the end we were tired from all the work we did and not getting the expected results. It is not easy to manage everything on your own especially if you are small team or even worse - one man show.

It is good to have platforms like it is Fiverr. You can start offering your services within a day. So our advice would be: Start small and use Fiverr or some similar platform if possible. They will take care for a lot of things that seems invisible at beginning. Starting from marketing for you (no matter how small it is, you get website where your services are listed and presented in a nice way). E-commerce website where you can get paid. Communication with nice messaging system, and organized todo list through the dashboard. All these small things are very important and if you try to handle everything on your own you will end up being busy 5 times more on administrative work and when the real work comes, you will be out of energy.

So start small, and then grow up from there. Don’t take the same path we did and get tired in the middle. 🙂

exactly, why i would provide fiverr site on social platform it helps fiverr more than us, i will follow your suggestion and i already have thought about that before, but since that time come i want to gain some good customers and experience here and i will move on after that…

Guest writer_4_you

These social media promotion tools only work well if you have a really good following on each site correct? If you are sharing like crazy to only 100-200 people on Google+ or Twitter that must not be so effective right?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mariuscassius

that’s a nice idea but how sure are you that you are going be get paid %100? This is why keep choosing market places for selling my services. I know I can make real money with my own site but also the easiest way to get scammed.

Guest mariuscassius

Ok, most users here said “share your gig on social media” “facebook, twitter, bla bla bla” but nobody shared at least 10 facebook groups in which we can post our gigs! If you (reader/user) know this information and do not want to share it in this thread, at least send pm me with some links. I’d be eternally thankful

Guest przem0

Someone earlier had a good point. I’ve added videos, keywords, descriptions to my gigs and I always deliver quality work. But what does Fiverr do to help? I’m not getting much traffic. The search engine here seems to place those who get more traffic higher. So it is logical that once the wheel starts spinning it drives more traffic but how to get started? Waiting doesn’t seem to be a solution. Fb groups aren’t all that helpful either.

Archived