How to get more traffic for my gigs?

jenny_31

I started with a very generous offering in the beginning. $5 netted buyers a uniquely designed ebook cover in 24 hours with revisions. That caught a lot of buyers fairly quickly, and then, as sales continued, I slowly bumped up the delivery time and the price and the cost for revisions. Making increases slowly but surely has led to a fairly steady flow of buyers (new and old!).

You can do it!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know my answer is as simple as drink water… 🙂
Just post my answer to show my presence… 🙂
Promote each of your Gigs for FREE wherever you can. Do you have a Twitter account? If not, open one and when you are on one of your Gigs, and logged in your Twitter account, click on the little blue Twitter bird, a message will come out, just click Tweet. It´s very easy, do it several times a day, each one of your Gigs, and if you have a Facebook, LinkedIn, G+ accounts, do the same. You can also send e-mails to your address book very easily that way (don´t do this every day, but once a month).

Fb twitter and other social network but there ia also one more way to promote is that when client is satisfies with your service and you ask for a review also ask him to share my gig your freind. As whenever a cleint happily marked orderas complete some fb wtsapp ,twitter like icon appears in front of buyer.

Thanx

• 3 weeks later...

I created new gigs and since than no orders or massage regarding my gig
hi i’m dilanrns absolutly i know graphic desing,photo editing,changing background image ect… i have 3 years expireince . i can background removale Resizing filters & Effects

Archived