How to get more traffic for my gigs?

jenny_31

Jenny_31,

This is the most famous question of them all and a fun one…because there is no real answer. No matter the techniques and methods, you will have to always treat fiverr like an actual business. Who cares if your niche is oversaturated with other sellers, the name of the game is marketing!!!

I’m a real estate investor. I get deals by marketing. I can be the best investor in the world but that doesn’t do me any good unless i out-market my competition. Same here. Like many have already said, you must PROMOTE and PROMOTE some more. It will pay off because after a while, you will not have to as if your gig was on autopilot.

Promote your gig an share them on Facebook and Twitter. Post them in your statuses and share your gigs and services in different FB groups. Linkedin is another platform. There are plenty of people on fiverr who have followers for your niche. PAy them $5-$10 to blast your gig to their followers and you can have orders before you know it.

Youtube videos work very well too. Good luck! MEssage me if you have any other questions or suggestions!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No disrespect to you, but you should hire a proofreader, such as myself :-), to check over your gig. The spelling and grammar are quite poor. It’s going to be a hard sell for you with English not being your native language. Perhaps you should focus on quantity over quality. There are some buyers who require lots of content and not necessarily of the highest quality.

Hi, thanks for your remark, it’s welcomed as long as I’m always willing to learn new things and correct my imperfections. Do you have any suggestion regarding my gig description? For my English, each day I’m trying to improve it :). Even so, I hope I’ll have the opportunity to get more traffic and buyers.

My apologies Jenny_3. I was referring to wincode’s writing gig.

As for your own gigs, as I am feeling generous, contact me and I will give your gigs a quick proofread for free.

I am in a similar position to yourself regarding traffic. If your gigs are not seen then that means no chance of a sale. There is only so much you can do with promoting internally. As others have stated, it seems you need to rely on off-site promotion to get things rolling.

Archived