Scope and Pricing?

sjhillen

When setting up my new Gig, I was unable to make any selections on the Scope and Pricing page of the setup, the options were more or less blank, and it would not allow me advance to the next step until these selections had been made, specifically the basic Gig price and delivery time. What I mean by blank is that there were no available drop-down menu options, and no selections could be made. Ultimately, I was able to complete this task on my android app and submit my Gig for review, but the app itself was still limited in its’ selections and views. I thought that this problem may be occurring due to my using I.E., and thought maybe Chrome would work better, but I am not a fan of Chrome as of late as I have attributed its’ use to causing errors and bugs on my PC. Is this happening because I am using I.E.? Or, could this be a glitch occurring while Fiverr is upgrading/patching their new Gig pricing design/setup? I would like an opportunity to go back through and edit the pricing page, and preferably with the new Gig pricing set up.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...