What to do next with my gigg [closed]

Guest ecovers0000000

Guest ecovers0000000

i created my first gigg yesterday pls what can i do with my gigg to receive sales and orders and is my gigg presentable. how can my gigg rank in searches. pls your constructive advice is needed

Closed to new responses due to other user’s post on similar topic.

Look at the Buyer Request section and if someone asks for anything that resembles your gig, send them an offer with what you can do for them and at what price.

You also have the option to share your gig on social media.

Good luck with your gig.
I found that once you got a couple of sales and good reviews people will find you.

Regards,

Maarten

hello to every one, nice to meet you in this academy , i hope every one will say welcome to me as i am new one in this field but wherever i have step in i have got success, i need your appreciation and tapping , i always respect my seniors, you all are doing great job i will do it one day

You can create a video for your gig explaining your service and create info graphics, once you do this i think it’ll be easier to get a buyer since they will know what they’re getting for themselves.

Once you’ve got the buyer do your best to make them happy and leave a positive review and after its just a rinse and repeat process.

Why did you copy exactly what @ecovers0000000 wrote? Are you the same person? The word gig isn’t even spelled correctly in the top post, so I can’t figure out any reason to copy it word for word. (If you are a different seller and have the same question, read the responses that ecovers0000000 received and follow them. This is the simple answer.)

Archived