What to do about Incomplete orders that were marked as complete?

serfaksan

Hi, I paid to get a logo done, but in the last revision, the seller made a typo, now I wanted to check some opinions before asking the change for the typo, now I come back to ask the logo to be fixed, but it marks my order as completed, and I never said it was complete and now I have a logo that says “Bloggong” instead of “blogging”. And I’ve been looking for a way to mark this order as incomplete but I can’t find any. What to do here?

It’s really important to check your orders often and respond. If a seller delivers the gig is not marked complete to give the buyer time. For 3 days, it sits incomplete. During that time you could have clicked Request Modification while you were getting opinions. When you don’t do that, the delivery is marked complete automatically. Have you tried to message the seller to ask if they will still help fix it?

If you bought the source files, another designer could also be hired to fix it, probably for $5. Other options with the original seller depend on how long ago it was complete. When was it?

• 3 months later...

This needs to be fixed… how can you only have a 3 day window to approve an order? I had a gig where I’m waiting for 3 designs. Then after he delivers the first, the clock starts running.

When I got the 3rd design my order was marked as complete. Despite the fact that I’m entitled to require changes be made, receive the final vector file, etc.

If this is the way fiverr rolls, it’s going to lose repeat customers. I’m hoping that the seller will honor his agreement…

Why didn’t the seller deliver all 3 designs at once? Fiverr doesn’t allow for partial deliveries, so sending it one by one is a really bad idea.

Next time when you need 3 different designs, place 3 orders. That should make it more convenient for you and the seller both.

Archived