Asking for a Review

ghada_f

I also ask my buyers to give me 5stars review and ask them “if you are not satisfied then dont hesitate to let me know… I would like to redo your work for 2nd time for your satisfaction”. If my buyers give me 4 or 3stars review also I request them to edit their review because I offer them i would redo the work.
Hope you understand…

I know everyone needs 5stars review. I think its not bad. You can ask your buyer to give a positive review after completing the order.
Thank you.

Regards
King Land

If you do an awesome job then you deserve the Reward of appreciation which is in the form of review. After delivering your order,give a polite reminder to your buyer,asking him to give you a good rating and review.
You can ask for a tip as well. It will increase your revenue. I’ve also got tip 2-3 times from my MOST KIND customers 🙂

• 3 months later...

check out that I spammed the forum with nonsense to get people to spend money buying reviews, then check out what happened to my Fiverr account. Good to know since it would have happened to YOU if you had bought reviews after reading my spam.

Archived