Help! I don't receive email notifications

shammahtech

Hello Fiverrians! Since 48 hours now, i haven’t been receiving email notifications of activities on my fiverr account and gigs. I have cross-checked my email notification settings and they are alright, but i still don’t receive notifications in my inbox, What could the problem possibly be? Is there any other person experiencing this? Should i take this to CS?

thanks for your response…

• Like 8

Have you checked all folders in your email inbox? Notifications might end up in the spam folder, so be sure to check that one out (and, if they did end up there, mark them as non-spam).

Another possibility that comes to mind is that the buyers have used some of the forbidden words (email, s***e, pay, Paypal…); messages with those words often get delayed until an admin checks them (I’m not sure whether the same happens with orders), and once they let them pass, you don’t always receive an email notification.

If none of this helps, you may want to wait for a few days (and check your Fiverr account very often, so you don’t miss something) and see whether the issue is resolved on its own, or contact CS. The issue isn’t site-wide, as far as I know (I’m receiving notifications as usual).

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

i am trying to get paid from fiverr but it does not work it shows me 

Please check your email and follow the instructions in order to add your Bank Transfer account.

i am trying to get email but it didnt receive in inbox, junk/spam 

what should i do please advise 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malikaati_31 said:

i am trying to get paid from fiverr but it does not work it shows me 

Please check your email and follow the instructions in order to add your Bank Transfer account.

i am trying to get email but it didnt receive in inbox, junk/spam 

what should i do please advise 

Are you sure you are on the right email account? If so, you should try again and if it still doesn't work you should contact Customer Support about this issue.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...